- We believe the Bible is God’s Word and it is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
- We believe in one eternal God existing in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe sin has separated each of us from God and the only reconciliation of this is through repenting of sin and believing in Jesus Christ as Savior, not through self-improvement or good works.
- We believe God enables all believers through the Holy Spirit to live holy lives and produce the fruit of the Spirit in their lives.
- We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit is available to all believers, which is a separate experience from and subsequent to salvation.
- We believe because of the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross, people can experience the healing power of God in all areas of their lives.
- We believe Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
See our complete Statement of Beliefs