Lifegroups are important because:
- God Himself lives in eternal community. (Genesis 1:26)
- Jesus gave us an example of living in community through His relationship with the twelve disciples.
- Early church believers continued in this example of relationships. (Acts 2:42‐47)
- Life change in Christ happens best in the context of relationships. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Lifegroups guard against isolation. (Proverbs 18:1)
- A Lifegroup provides opportunities for you to thrive as an individual and do life together with other group members as you connect with God and others; grow in your relationship with God and others; and serve God, others and our community.
Want to know more? Email us at email@example.com